quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2011

enquanto o cliente fala ao telefone


My life sucks.

Should I win the lottery and it would be so good.
Swell - Fine - Nice – Spectacular – it would be as good as it never was


Fuck. I´m so messed up.
So bored, so numb, so dumb, so fed up, so tired, so sleepy.
Just let me let go of it all
All I want is to go home and go to bed or be a coach potato


Or not
Or all I really want is to get better. And Feel alive all over again.
I miss feeling alive. I miss the trill. I miss the urge. I miss having plans. I miss wanting something, anything else than going to sleep.

I miss me.
Was it really me I miss? Or was it me on drugs?
Fuck. Prozac & friends aren’t doing their magic anymore.
Being here is not fun anymore.


Where is the closest 15th story building? Where’s the closest railway station? Where do you keep you valiums? All of them.


I want to go back to sleep. Let me go back to sleep, please… pretty please… with sugar on top.
A big bed, a nice fluffy pillow, a book, a window, white sheets, white curtains, lots of bankets...


E agora o cliente interrompe o telefonema, diz que está farto, que se quer ir embora. E eu tenho que colocar uma cara entre a compaixão e a preocupação
E não me apetece… é-me indiferente. Se está farto que esteja, que se vá embora
Eu estou farta. Eu também me quero ir embora
O problema do cliente é que alguém da empresa de estafetas não sabe a quem há-de entregar o quê…
Não me interessa. Quero ir dormir.



E o pior de tudo é ter verborreias mentais em inglês macarrónico.

Sem comentários: